Central Heating Inhibitor - 1 Litre
Prevents corrosion, bacteria, scale and sludge in all types of water heating systems. Dosage 1 litre of system inhibitor per hundred litres of system volume.
A general purpose treatment that protects against scale and corrosion build up in all types of water circulation central heating systems.
- balanced buffered pH - protects against acid build up and corrosion.
- improves boiler and system efficiency - reduces fuel consumption.
- helps prevent gas build up and reduce boiler noise for a safer, quieter system.
- protects all metals against corrosion - including steel, copper, brass and aluminium for a longer system life.
- BS7593:2006 British Standards